Jodi Ann's Music Place

______A Place for Music and fun

Hello!! :) I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope this week is treating you great so far! I wanted to say thank you for being part of this network! I am very proud that this site is so active and is growing fairly quickly!

If you are an artist or songwriter, make sure to upload your music! I have figured out how to add peoples music to the main page player! (hehehe! I catch on eventually)

As most of you know, I have been working on my second full CD for awhile now. After moving to a new city, using a different studio, and having to alot of the work at home, we are finally getting it done! We are still finishing up a few songs and doing background vocals. When that is all done, it has to be mixed and mastered. But it IS getting there!

When it is completed, we plan on launching a CD release party online! Guess where? Right here on this site! I am hoping to have a lot more folks here by then. The release date we are shooting for, is Spring 2010. I know, vague. :) We will have contests and prizes and all kinds of fun things that we are still brainstorming over right now.

Make sure to invite friends and family to join Jodi Ann's Music Place! This site really isn't intended to be all about me. I want this place to be about MUSIC! If you are an artist or songwriter, and you have something to share or promote, E-Mail me! My E-Mail is open to everyone, so don't be afraid to use it :)
jodiannfanclub@yahoo.com

Thank you again for your love and support!

-Jodi Ann

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any Question?
Opps! I mean 'Any QuestionS' hehehe!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jodi Ann.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service